Old 07-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Mike

Default Here we go again

Prove, prove, prove, already done it once, catch up or keep quiet.

where?

More twisted lies and twisted accusations

Now how about telling everybody everything you know, and let's have the
truth. I know it will hurt, but be a man and tell the truth like I do.

Mike
who never knowingly tells lies

Old 07-07-2005, 08:27 PM
Mike

Old 07-07-2005, 10:31 PM
kenny

"Mike" wrote in message
More twisted lies and twisted accusations

Now how about telling everybody everything you know, and let's have the
truth. I know it will hurt, but be a man and tell the truth like I do.

Mike
who never knowingly tells lies

What truth would that be then? Where you falsely accuse people of serious
crimes, or where you assert that all masons are honest

ken

here here now, this poking at my daughter has to stop! Momma McKoi Ponds 0 15-05-2005 10:57 PM
HELP!! Here I am again. pixi Ponds 8 18-09-2003 04:42 AM
Here I go again. [email protected] Ponds 2 08-04-2003 06:56 PM
Hollies - here we go again trevor.appleton United Kingdom 5 13-12-2002 12:20 PM