Old 07-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Mike

Default Who is your neighbour?

More twisted lies and twisted accusations

Mike
who never knowingly tells lies

Old 08-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Draven

"newsb" wrote in message
In article , Mike
writes

More twisted lies and twisted accusations

Can you stop x-posting your pathetic threads to urg please? I doubt
anyone wants to see them or hear your monotonous bleating.

--
regards andyw

look who's talking copycat fool.