Old 07-03-2003, 02:09 PM
papa

Default off topic : magazine binders

I have just been tidying up back copies of the The Garden in those groovey
green RHS binders. Might anyone know if similar binders are for sale
anywhere to store other magaiznes? Not specific to any title just general
ones but with the bar holders as per the RHS binders. I have trawled a
couple of office supplies sites but with no luck.

Many thanks if you can help.

regards

P.

Old 07-03-2003, 09:08 PM
Sarah Dale

On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 14:05:57 +0000, papa wrote:

green RHS binders. Might anyone know if similar binders are for sale
anywhere to store other magaiznes? Not specific to any title just general
ones but with the bar holders as per the RHS binders. I have trawled a

Try a large WHSmiths... think I saw some in there but I oculd be very
wrong!

HTH Sarah
Old 08-03-2003, 01:44 AM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "papa" (remove nospam to reply)
contains these words:

I have just been tidying up back copies of the The Garden in those groovey
green RHS binders. Might anyone know if similar binders are for sale
anywhere to store other magaiznes? Not specific to any title just general
ones but with the bar holders as per the RHS binders. I have trawled a
couple of office supplies sites but with no luck.

Gardens Illustrated usually advertises them for sale on the same page
as subscription orders; since GI is the same size as many other glossy
mags I suppose they are interchangeable.You can also buy the mag at
newsagents.

Janet