GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Buddleja lindleyana pruning (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/97216-buddleja-lindleyana-pruning.html)

Hazel 10-07-2005 03:09 PM

Buddleja lindleyana pruning

Hello

How should Buddleja lindleyana be pruned, I am not one to cut buddleja'a
right down, but favour pruning them with a framewofk

Hazel

Charlie Pridham 11-07-2005 10:51 AM

"Hazel" wrote in message
Hello

How should Buddleja lindleyana be pruned, I am not one to cut buddleja'a
right down, but favour pruning them with a framewofk

Hazel

This one suckers like mad so I usually remove all last years flowered stems
during winter/spring normally right to the ground. Hope that helps
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk