Old 10-07-2005, 03:09 PM
Hazel

Default Buddleja lindleyana pruning

Hello

How should Buddleja lindleyana be pruned, I am not one to cut buddleja'a
right down, but favour pruning them with a framewofk

Hazel

Old 11-07-2005, 10:51 AM
Charlie Pridham

"Hazel" wrote in message
news
Hello

How should Buddleja lindleyana be pruned, I am not one to cut buddleja'a
right down, but favour pruning them with a framewofk

Hazel

This one suckers like mad so I usually remove all last years flowered stems
during winter/spring normally right to the ground. Hope that helps
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk