Old 22-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Hazel

Default armillotox

Am I correct in thinking armillotox has no detrimental affect on plants ?

Hazel

Old 22-07-2005, 02:26 PM
Hazel

Am I correct in thinking armillotox has no detrimental affect on plants ?

Hazel

Oh, and I went to a link that seemed to be from someone from armillotox
talking about it, it was saying that it is reported to work, but that they
cannot say so as it's not been tested to EU regs whatever. Can anyone give
me that link as I cant find the article again

Hazel

Old 23-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Hazel

?

Hazel

Oh, and I went to a link that seemed to be from someone from armillotox
talking about it, it was saying that it is reported to work, but that they
cannot say so as it's not been tested to EU regs whatever. Can anyone give
me that link as I cant find the article again

Hazel

www.armillatox.co.uk

Thanks Vivien and Micheal, would you believe, I never thought to go to the
armillotox web page, ah, yes you would

Hazel