Old 23-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Has anyone a phone number or email address for Mole Valley Farmers at Bridgewater

I've mislaid the address and phone number I had for MVF and I need to get in
touch with them.

HELP!

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Old 23-07-2005, 04:51 PM
BoyPete

http://www.agregister.co.uk/company-96012488.html
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 23-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Jim Scott

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:05:48 +0100, michael adams wrote:

Alan Holmes" wrote in message

I've mislaid the address and phone number I had for MVF and I need to get

in
touch with them.

HELP!

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

If you try Search For a Business on the BT site

http://www.bt.com/index.jsp

Use Somerset as the Town as it doesn't recognise Bridegewater
first off, Then Somereset Bridgewater, you'll get three sites
and addresses for phone and fax numbers

Agricultural Merchants
Feed Supplements
and Feed Mill

To save you the trouble here's the main one

Mole Valley Farmers Ltd
Agric Mrcnts

(01278) 424240

Bath Rd
Horsey, Bridgwater
TA7 8PE

Try BT's website you are allowed to lookup a few numbers a month for free.
http://www2.bt.com/edq_resnamesearch...ub=find_number
--
Jim
Tyneside UK
Old 23-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Brian

Jim Scott wrote:

Try BT's website you are allowed to lookup a few numbers a month for free.
http://www2.bt.com/edq_resnamesearch...ub=find_number

The direct link is www.118500.com. You are allowed 50 free searches a
day, and if you register with BT (for free) you get a further 200.

Brian
Old 23-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Pam Moore

wrote:

Use Somerset as the Town as it doesn't recognise Bridegewater
first off, Then Somereset Bridgewater, you'll get three sites
and addresses for phone and fax numbers

It might have recognised Bridgwater if you spelt it without the "e" in
the middle!

Pam in Bristol

Old 24-07-2005, 08:10 AM
Pam Moore

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 00:13:23 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

If you have problem with the spelling, then I can only suggest
that you take it up with him.

I have no problem; just pointing out why the search may have failed!

Pam in Bristol
Old 24-07-2005, 07:30 PM
Mike Lyle

wrote:

If you have problem with the spelling, then I can only suggest
that you take it up with him.

I have no problem; just pointing out why the search may have

failed!

Pam in Bristol

Maybe the bridg in Bridgwater doesn't refer to an actual
bridge but is an Anglo Saxon word for a saucepan or a horse
or something.

BT spell it right, without the "e", in the area codes list in my
directory. The name refers, I find, to a bridge held by somebody
called Walter.

--
Mike.

Old 25-07-2005, 01:54 PM
Alan Holmes

"michael adams" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks, at long last I've managed to get off my backside and give them a
ring.

And I appologise profusely for the spelling error!

It might have helped if the spell checker on this damned machine worked!

Old 26-07-2005, 06:44 PM
Alan Holmes

[...]

Thanks, now been in touch with them.

Bath Rd