Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-07-2005, 08:50 AM
Broadback

Default Garden pond advice please

I am thinking of making a pond. I am thinking of a natural pond, no
exotic fish, I wouldn't mind a few minnows and sticklebacks. I would
like it so that birds can gain access for water. As there are plenty of
frogs and toads, as well as the odd newt in my garden I feel that it
would soon be occupied. Where can I get advice on this? I have tried
Google, but all I seem to get are sites selling liners, or Fishponds,
Bristol! Also how effective and long lasting are sun powered fountains?
I realise they would only work when the sun shines.
TIA
--
All replies to this email address are deleted on receipt.

Common sense, not common market.

More pond advice please! JRB Ponds 3 10-01-2006 02:27 AM
Slope advice for wildlife pond please Broadback Ponds 5 21-08-2005 06:50 PM
Seeking advice about brown stains on rocks in pond please george Ponds 9 02-12-2004 03:22 AM
Seeking advice about brown stains on rocks in pond please nb Ponds 12 02-12-2004 03:22 AM
Advice building a new pond please Peter Ponds (alternative) 10 03-06-2003 11:44 PM