Hey guys

Old 26-03-2013, 10:20 PM

Location: London
Smile Hey guys

Hello to all fellow gardeners. I am new here and I am from London. I love gardening, but I am still a newbie and looking forward to learn more, hopefully here in this community. I also work as a advisor and write articles in my free time. I already wrote some stuff on gardening, but still a long way to get pro.
Old 28-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Eric H.'s Avatar

Hi there!

I am new to this board as well, my name is Eric and I am from Perth.

I am also quite a newbie when it comes to gardening but since we moved and now have a nice little garden I want to make the most out of it and plant our own vegetables, not to mention I want to start a flower bed as well..

Happy to be here
Old 15-04-2013, 10:39 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar

Location: USA

Originally Posted by pol_bishop25 View Post
Hello to all fellow gardeners. I am new here and I am from London. I love gardening, but I am still a newbie and looking forward to learn more, hopefully here in this community. I also work as a advisor and write articles in my free time. I already wrote some stuff on gardening, but still a long way to get pro.
Gardenbanter is a good platform to learn basic things about gardening. we all will support you as much as possible.

Rate This Thread: