Worcester Berry pruning

Old 04-05-2014, 11:48 AM

Default Worcester Berry pruning

I have just registered to this site today, having found the helpful information about Worcester berries posted some years ago. My queries were not however covered and these a
1. I didn't get round to pruning my bushes after last year's harvest and they have become too big and intrusive. Is it too late to do anything about it now?
2. One of the 2 bushes hasn't produced much fruit recently, although it looks quite healthy. Is it likely to produce fruit in the future, or does it in some way help the other bush? If the answer is no, I'm thinking of getting rid, because it takes up so much space and isn't particularly attractive!

Many thanks

Rate This Thread: