Old 24-01-2005, 03:36 PM
Ang Ang is offline

Default Waving from Worcester

Just wanted to say hi to everyone....really impressed by all the knowledge and advice in the threads I've read so far..hoping to pick up a few tips

Been dabbling for a few years..mainly containers ( although grew tomatoes last year with great success!!), recently moved house which has a garden large enough for me to experiment..veg plot has now been dug over..and plans drawn up for that and the rest.

Wish me luck!!
Ang

Old 24-01-2005, 08:32 PM

Smile

Good luck! Just been out and turned over the ground myself this afternoon, and chopped down a massive, elderly and ailing box hedge, giving us lots of new space to play with. Tons of fun!

Bob
Old 25-01-2005, 07:14 AM
JennyC

"Ang" wrote in message

Just wanted to say hi to everyone....really impressed by all the
knowledge and advice in the threads I've read so far..hoping to pick up
a few tips

Been dabbling for a few years..mainly containers ( although grew
tomatoes last year with great success!!), recently moved house which
has a garden large enough for me to experiment..veg plot has now been
dug over..and plans drawn up for that and the rest.

Wish me luck!!
Ang

Good Luck Ang and welcome to URG.

Ask away, the knowledge here is indeed phenomenal :~))
Jenny

Old 26-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Spider

--
Ang

Hi Ang,

Waving back from S.E. London. Hope you enjoy your new plot .. and the
obsession that comes with it!

Spider

Old 03-02-2005, 08:35 PM

Location: Worcester South west midlands

Originally Posted by Ang
Just wanted to say hi to everyone....really impressed by all the knowledge and advice in the threads I've read so far..hoping to pick up a few tips

Been dabbling for a few years..mainly containers ( although grew tomatoes last year with great success!!), recently moved house which has a garden large enough for me to experiment..veg plot has now been dug over..and plans drawn up for that and the rest.

Wish me luck!!
Ang

Welcom Ang,
You will find this site interesting and the members very helpful,
I to am from Worcester U.K.

Worcester berries Anti-Spam United Kingdom 5 18-07-2005 03:55 PM
looking for best Worcester Mass. Aquaria Store Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 17-08-2004 04:54 PM
Koi waving tail David Ponds 6 17-07-2003 05:56 PM
Koi waving tail David Ponds 2 17-07-2003 02:10 AM
Koi waving tail David Ponds 2 17-07-2003 01:57 AM