Old 29-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Registered User

Location: Cardiff, Wales
Default How fast does Hebe Shamrock/Heartbreaker grow?

Hello ,
I've spent the past few days tirelessley researching plant ideas for a total garden makeover. I can't find answers to everything, and one of my questions is this:

How fast does Hebe grow ? I like the ones with purply-pink leaves in Winter, "Purple Shamrock" and "heartbreaker".
The garden centre online says these come in a 2L sized pot - which means nothing to the newbie gardening enthusiast ! How tall would such a plant be when first bought, and how fast will it grow per year , ie how may inches per year?

i hope someone can help !
thanks