transplanting night blooming jasmine

Old 28-02-2003, 01:51 AM
Zemedelec

Default transplanting night blooming jasmine

I have some mature nightblooming jasmine bushes, some of which I want to get
rid of. The frost (New Orleans, south of lake) killed the leaves but the
trunks and bigger branches are healthy. A friend--not terribly experienced in
gardening--said she'd dig them and take them in her truck. Is there any way
to do this without killing either the trees or the friend?

zemedelec
Old 28-02-2003, 05:39 PM
jcart003

I am not sure exactally about that jasmine, but my experience with
jasmines in general is they are tough as nails, especially if they
have a good start! I would think that as much root as possible and cut
the top back pretty severely should work! Of course that isn't any
brilliant new discovery....

Old 28-02-2003, 06:03 PM
Zemedelec

Thank y'all about the advice on the Jasmine.''

Leslie
zemedelec

Night blooming tropical lilies... Mick709 Ponds 1 15-04-2003 02:32 AM
she dances at night John Rutz Ponds 9 11-04-2003 06:08 PM
how much plant is too much plant for fish at night? linda mar Freshwater Aquaria Plants 6 20-02-2003 03:54 AM