End of season

Old 31-10-2013, 02:01 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Default End of season

First frost. We harvested the remaining sweet peppers and green
tomatoes. As an experiment I pickled a few of the small tomatoes.

At this time of year we take bagged leaves set out for collection by
urban homeowners. They will be a good weed control mulch in next year's
garden.

Daniel B. Martin