Old 01-07-2009, 02:58 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default pressure filter

I've sold my house with my pond, the new people don't want my fish, so I'm
moving them with me, I'll be building a new pond at the new house, 200gal.

I need to buy a pressure filter, I would like to hear some anyone who can
give me any ideas as to what brands work for a reasonable price and maybe a
plac to buy either online or locally.

I have two pumps, I'll be using my 340gph for the filter, I have a 2100 for
the water feature.

I already have a UVfilter, but I'm open to an all-in-one filter with a
built in UV.

Thanks

Joel

Toronto, Ont. Canada

Old 02-07-2009, 02:59 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Jul 1, 8:58*am, Joel wrote:
I've sold my house with my pond, the new people don't want my fish, so I'm
moving them with me, I'll be building a new pond at the new house, 200gal..

I need to buy a pressure filter, I would like to hear some anyone who can
give me any ideas as to what brands work for a reasonable price and maybe a
plac to buy either online or locally.

I have two pumps, I'll be using my 340gph for the filter, I have a 2100 for
the water feature.

I already have a UVfilter, but I'm open to an all-in-one filter with a
built in UV.

Thanks

Joel

Toronto, Ont. Canada

And I bet you wear your wifes panties and pantyhose too.You nasty
nasty sissy boy. I can tell the Transexual Tynk got ahold of you. I
bet you pressure check Tynks equipment for her huh? Of all things a
Canuck!
Old 04-07-2009, 03:58 PM posted to rec.ponds

I would highly suggest a veggie filter rather than a pressure filter. Goldfish and
koi are very "dirty" and pressure filters channel and then anaerobic fermentation
starts in which can make hydrogen sulfide very hard on fish gills. Ingrid

On 01 Jul 2009 13:58:39 GMT, Joel wrote:

I've sold my house with my pond, the new people don't want my fish, so I'm
moving them with me, I'll be building a new pond at the new house, 200gal.

I need to buy a pressure filter, I would like to hear some anyone who can
give me any ideas as to what brands work for a reasonable price and maybe a
plac to buy either online or locally.

I have two pumps, I'll be using my 340gph for the filter, I have a 2100 for
the water feature.

I already have a UVfilter, but I'm open to an all-in-one filter with a
built in UV.

Thanks

Joel

Toronto, Ont. Canada

Somewhere between zone 5 and 6 tucked along the shore of Lake Michigan
on the council grounds of the Fox, Mascouten, Potawatomi, and Winnebago

Pressure Sand Filter shubham Inc Ponds 0 28-09-2010 09:44 AM
Question about TETRA PRF 1500-2500 pressure filter. steve Ponds 7 09-06-2004 03:12 PM
Question about TETRA PRF 1500-2500 pressure filter. steve Ponds 0 03-06-2004 06:10 AM
Filter Pads For Trickle Filter Paul Cimins Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:25 AM
Filter Pads For Trickle Filter Paul Cimins Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 16-03-2003 01:32 AM