Old 18-11-2003, 01:02 AM
Sam Bass

Default Pure Poetry

Greetings to all,

Where can one find the rose 'Pure Poetry'?
A special friend thinks they are no longer available but wants three bushes.
Can you help?

Thanks,
Sam

Old 18-11-2003, 02:02 AM
Mike

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, "Sam Bass" wrote:
Greetings to all,

Where can one find the rose 'Pure Poetry'?
A special friend thinks they are no longer available but wants three bushes.
Can you help?

Thanks,
Sam

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/splst...p=1&hdg=Pure%2
0Poetry%99

Old 18-11-2003, 05:02 AM
Shiva

Sam Bass wrote:

Greetings to all,

Where can one find the rose 'Pure Poetry'?
A special friend thinks they are no longer available but wants three bushes.
Can you help?

Sam--looks like you are in Texas? If your friend is in California or
can get there, she or he can pick up a Pure Poetry from one vendor in
the list Mike posted from HelpMeFind. Bottom line, one vendor in the US,
and they do not do mail order.

This is a wonderful rose, introduced 1997 and discontinued after 1999.
I saw it in bloom, and almost bought it. But not quite ... one of my
few rosy regrets.

Thanks,
Sam

Old 18-11-2003, 02:03 PM
Daniel Hanna

In aHlwYXRpYQ==.d66f1c0d728a624bb190a1117e6b5050@106 9131362.cotse.net
Shiva wrote:
This is a wonderful rose, introduced 1997 and discontinued after 1999.
I saw it in bloom, and almost bought it. But not quite ... one of my
few rosy regrets.

You mean J&P are discarding roses after only 3 years now? What vandals.
Luckily it hasn't been lost from commercial cultivation (yet).

See eg http://treloar-roses.com.au/files/pure_poetry.htm
Old 25-11-2003, 12:02 AM
Shiva

On 18 Nov 2003 13:48:11 GMT, Daniel Hanna
wrote:

Luckily it hasn't been lost from commercial cultivation (yet).

See eg http://treloar-roses.com.au/files/pure_poetry.htm

Yep. It's a stunner! Bet there is someone here in Raleigh who has it
and might propagate it for me or let me try. I sure wish I had picked
it up the year it was in every nursery!

Interesting Gardening and more site with poetry too Bill[_13_] Gardening 0 30-10-2008 02:41 PM
orchid poetry? J Fortuna Orchids 2 21-02-2004 08:32 PM
[IBC] One year + later [IBC] (OT) Chinese poetry on the web Khaimraj Seepersad Bonsai 1 02-01-2004 03:33 PM
[IBC] (OT) Chinese poetry on the web Craig Cowing Bonsai 0 01-01-2004 02:32 PM
Another J&P veteran (was Pure Poetry) Mark. Gooley Roses 5 26-11-2003 07:02 PM