Old 03-05-2017, 09:31 AM
Registered User

Location: County Kerry, Ireland
Default lupins

Hello, I grew these from seed two years ago. I kept them in pots until now, waiting for them to be strong enough to plant out but with the last few days they don't look right, there is a limey type coating on the leaves. Is it some type of fungus, what can I do for them. Can I save them.
Attached Thumbnails
lupins-20170502_204816.jpg
Old 03-05-2017, 08:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 03/05/2017 17:03, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Wed, 3 May 2017 10:31:41 +0200, kerrygirl
wrote:

Hello, I grew these from seed two years ago. I kept them in pots until
now, waiting for them to be strong enough to plant out but with the last
few days they don't look right, there is a limey type coating on the
leaves. Is it some type of fungus, what can I do for them. Can I save
them.

|Filename: 20170502_204816.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16523|

TBH they don't look too bad to me. Possibly a touch of mildew, but
nothing to be worried about I don't think. Mildew does well in dry
conditions. Get them watered and planted out.

I'll second that.

Mildew on Lupins Janice United Kingdom 0 11-07-2003 03:44 PM
Deadhead lupins? Tumbleweed United Kingdom 2 08-07-2003 12:43 AM
Lupins keeling over! Pickle United Kingdom 3 12-05-2003 02:22 PM
Lupins keeling over! Pickle United Kingdom 3 12-05-2003 12:20 PM
tree lupins and slugs Victoria Clare United Kingdom 0 24-03-2003 10:44 AM