Old 02-07-2003, 08:46 AM
Tumbleweed

Default Deadhead lupins?

Will I get more flowers if I remove the spikes once the flowers are over?

--
Tumbleweed

newsgroups)

Old 02-07-2003, 10:08 AM
Janice

Yes, remove the flowers before they start to seed, which means that you'll
probably have to remove the flowers when they're only half dead, as they
seem to start producing seeds from the bottom of the flower upwards.

. ..

Old 08-07-2003, 12:43 AM
Rhiannon Macfie Miller

Janice wrote:
Yes, remove the flowers before they start to seed, which means that you'll
probably have to remove the flowers when they're only half dead, as they
seem to start producing seeds from the bottom of the flower upwards.

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message
. ..

Will I get more flowers if I remove the spikes once the flowers are over?

--

We haven't removed ours as we promised the seeds away, and they're still
producing more spikes quite merrily. They don't look as tidy though

Rhiannon