Old 26-06-2004, 11:55 AM
John Flax

Default O Seal Hose Connector

The O-Seal on my Hozelock tap connector has perished.

Can anyone tell me the size of the o-seal so that I can buy some spares?

Old 26-06-2004, 12:06 PM
Stan The Man

In article , John Flax
wrote:

The O-Seal on my Hozelock tap connector has perished.

Can anyone tell me the size of the o-seal so that I can buy some spares?

01844 292002

Simon
Old 27-06-2004, 11:05 AM
David W.E. Roberts

"John Flax" wrote in message
The O-Seal on my Hozelock tap connector has perished.

Can anyone tell me the size of the o-seal so that I can buy some spares?

Just buy a Hozelock spares pack at any shed or garden centre.

Old 27-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message , David W.E. Roberts
writes

"John Flax" wrote in message
The O-Seal on my Hozelock tap connector has perished.

Can anyone tell me the size of the o-seal so that I can buy some spares?

Just buy a Hozelock spares pack at any shed or garden centre.

Or take the connector down to plumbers merchants, they usually have a
selection of O rings.

--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: