Old 22-03-2014, 05:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default Mystery plant

"Dan.Espen" wrote

Just got back from Puerto Rico.
The hotel had a variety of Orchids attached to their palm trees.

This thing, had me wondering what I was looking at:

It looked and felt like it was still alive.
I think a lot of the stuff behind the plant is peat moss or something
like it and there were some stones mixed in, but some of
those tendrils are air roots.

They are the pseudobulbs of an orchid, which one I have no idea. Looks like
an ex orchid to me.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.