Old 02-04-2014, 10:13 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hogg View Post

While much of the UK has been basking in spring sunshine and high
temperatures over the last week or so, west Cornwall has been overcast
with intermittent heavy showers or drizzle and mist. It was just dry
enough to cut the grass yesterday (Tuesday), but I've been waiting for
over a week to get at it. Looks like another dull damp day today!
Nice to know that we're not the only people to have had a week of cold dampness. OK, not that cold, but cold when the media have been telling you that it will be "warmer than Madrid". I presume what they meant was that London would have sunshine.