Old 08-04-2014, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
T James T James is offline

Default Rat buried on freshly dug allotment

Have just newly arrived on an allotment. The ground has been well looked
after by the previous tenant and we dug it all over in the first week.

Now in the second weekm we have just found a dead rat buried quite shallowly
in the ground we dug the week before.

Is there the possibility that it was buried there by an animal? ( the
allotment borders on some natural ground that contains foxes) or is it more
likely by a neighbouring allotment tenant, some of whom we have not yet met.