Old 22-04-2014, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Slugs and seedlings

On 2014-04-22 12:09:46 +0000, Nick Maclaren said:

I don't have anywhere convenient and slug-resistant to start
seedlings, and some don't do well if started indoors. Most of
them are reasonably resistant, and I lose only some, but I have
just had one complete pot wiped out. Has anyone experience
with protecting seedlings in posts on the ground from slugs?
And how did you do it?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

In the middle of a dish of water with the seedling pot raised above it
on a brick?

In the middle of a pie plate of _beer_.