Old 28-04-2014, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike[_2_] Muddymike[_2_] is offline

Default Which Lawnmower Engine???

Help !........I have an Atco Commoder B17 mower....which has had 4 or 5
engines on !.

I've just realized what I think has caused my many engine failures...

I live close to a river and cut the river bank outside the bottom of our
garden...to make it look nicer and be more pleasant for walkers.

When I cut the "slope" up to the bank top, I think this is harming the
engines lubrication capabilities and causes damage to the engine thro
lack of oil lubrication.

My neighbor cuts his part of the bank....slope and all....and never has
any bother !

Am I right in my theory on why the engines are seizing?....and if so
what kind of engine do I need?

Can I get a different engine for my Atco Commodor which will stop this
problem or do I need to buy a different make lawnmower?

If so....which????

The same as your neighbour?

Mike