Old 28-04-2014, 05:42 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Percival View Post
Help in identifying two trees please (or two trease plees).
Here Peter6's Library | Photobucket there are four
pictures of two tree I have called "near house" and "far from house".
There are, in each case, a picture of the bark and a picture of the
foliage. The foliage visible in the bark pictures is *not* that of the
tree.

Any help will be most welcome.
I can identify both your trees, but I find the quote in your tagline offensive, and I would rather not help you.