Old 01-05-2014, 07:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Palm Tree 'Star burst'

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message ...

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Our neighbours put a new fence in for us over the winter and when the sun
came out yesterday, there was a fantastic shadow of the Palm Tree on the
fence panel. The sun was much brighter today. Take a look at
http://www.myalbum.co.uk/Album-CCTMS...-of-Other.html Of course as
the sun gets higher in the sky the effect will wear off.

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk

Its a lovely picture Mike (but its not a palm tree!)

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs

Thanks Charlie. And thanks for pointing out it's not a Palm. I have actually
had two of the emails I received pointed out to me it's the 'Palm like'
Cordyline. One asked how old it was. As far as I can tell it would be about
20 years old, maybe not quite age but not far off. Got another about 10
years old.