Old 07-05-2014, 07:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Rhododendron yakushimanum Marietta

On 2014-05-06 17:13:30 +0000, Bob Hobden said:

"Bob Hobden" wrote
It was trialled by the RHS...
http://apps.rhs.org.uk/planttrials/t...p?Trialnum=420
Maybe they could tell you where their plant came from and how it did.

Silly me, the trial report link is on that page and it did get an AGM
in the trial although it's not shown on the other list of AGM plants,
RHS efficiency perhaps?

Thanks, Bob. I'll tell her that it looks as if she's going to have to
look for it in Germany. Certainly, there's no sign of it over here that
I can see. As you said, the trial shows it was sent over by Hachmann,
for that purpose.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com