Old 16-05-2014, 12:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default My first attempt at grafting

Winters_Lackey wrote:
Those damned armadillidiidae (doodlebugs) are eating my strawberries.
Let's see how the like the carbaryl that will be arriving this Saturday.

i'm pretty sure frogs, toads, birds, small snakes,
and several other critters will eat them if you
provide habitat. we do have some of these bugs
around our strawberry patches too, but they don't
do much damage to the plants. once in a while
they'll be on a strawberry, but nothing that
can't be accepted.

songbird