Old 27-05-2014, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
PuttPutt PuttPutt is offline

Default Identify please

On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 08:05:44 UTC+1, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Mon, 26 May 2014 17:48:51 -0700 (PDT), PuttPutt

wrote:

Been looking for ages on google but drawn a blank (ok, you may not want these in your garden

http://rog.pynguins.com/article/item/gallery#id18

Rog

I get a selection of family and personal photos. If you mean the last

one, the hedgerow with little blue forget-me-not flowers, try Green

Alkanet, Pentaglottis sempervirens. See http://tinyurl.com/o56z7ou

and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentaglottis_sempervirens

--

Chris

Gardening in West Cornwall overlooking the sea.

Mild, but very exposed to salt gales

Thanks, I am taking note of the wild flowers in a particular stretch of roadside, was doing well till I hit that one.