Old 27-05-2014, 01:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Identify please

Been looking for ages on google but drawn a blank (ok, you may not want these in your garden
http://rog.pynguins.com/article/item/gallery#id18
Rog
Old 27-05-2014, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 08:05:44 UTC+1, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Mon, 26 May 2014 17:48:51 -0700 (PDT), PuttPutt

wrote:

Been looking for ages on google but drawn a blank (ok, you may not want these in your garden

http://rog.pynguins.com/article/item/gallery#id18

Rog

I get a selection of family and personal photos. If you mean the last

one, the hedgerow with little blue forget-me-not flowers, try Green

Alkanet, Pentaglottis sempervirens. See http://tinyurl.com/o56z7ou

and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentaglottis_sempervirens

--

Chris

Gardening in West Cornwall overlooking the sea.

Mild, but very exposed to salt gales

Thanks, I am taking note of the wild flowers in a particular stretch of roadside, was doing well till I hit that one.
Old 27-05-2014, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 07:59:48 UTC+1, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 26 May 2014 17:48:51 -0700 (PDT), PuttPutt wrote:

Been looking for ages on google but drawn a blank (ok, you may not want these in your garden

http://rog.pynguins.com/article/item/gallery#id18

Which members of your family have you lost?

--

Martin in Zuid Holland

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE_IUPInEuc

Thought I had narrowed it down to one photo.
Need to update the site and stop playing freecell instead.
Old 27-05-2014, 11:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"PuttPutt" wrote in message

On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 07:59:48 UTC+1, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 26 May 2014 17:48:51 -0700 (PDT), PuttPutt wrote:

Been looking for ages on google but drawn a blank (ok, you may not want
these in your garden

http://rog.pynguins.com/article/item/gallery#id18

Which members of your family have you lost?

--

Martin in Zuid Holland

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE_IUPInEuc

Thought I had narrowed it down to one photo.
Need to update the site and stop playing freecell instead.

Freecell is very addictive isn't it? Found any you are unable to do yet?
1689 as difficult, but did it.

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk

Old 27-05-2014, 11:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 11:33:53 UTC+1, 'Mike' wrote:
"PuttPutt" wrote in message

On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 07:59:48 UTC+1, Martin wrote:

On Mon, 26 May 2014 17:48:51 -0700 (PDT), PuttPutt wrote:

Been looking for ages on google but drawn a blank (ok, you may not want

these in your garden

http://rog.pynguins.com/article/item/gallery#id18

Which members of your family have you lost?

--

Martin in Zuid Holland

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE_IUPInEuc

Thought I had narrowed it down to one photo.

Need to update the site and stop playing freecell instead.

Freecell is very addictive isn't it? Found any you are unable to do yet?

1689 as difficult, but did it.

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk

I useds to keep a record of the ones I struggled with. I will try that one.
I normally modify the way I tackle them for an extra challenge but will use all options on that one.
Noticed the link above, just come back from Shanklin and the highlight was a visit to the botanical gardens a few miles away.
Also interesting was the ferry being held up while three huge cruise ships left port.
Rog

Old 28-05-2014, 07:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

(Pruned back as recommended)

Freecell is very addictive isn't it? Found any you are unable to do yet?

1689 as difficult, but did it.

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk

I useds to keep a record of the ones I struggled with. I will try that one.
I normally modify the way I tackle them for an extra challenge but will use
all options on that one.
Noticed the link above, just come back from Shanklin and the highlight was a
visit to the botanical gardens a few miles away.
Also interesting was the ferry being held up while three huge cruise ships
left port.
Rog

Not found one yet not 'dooable'.

Ventnor Botanic Gardens are 'thinking again' I think as to how they work.
They altered the charges and annoyed a lot of people so they are doing a
'pay what you like' one day, not sure but I think that might be today. The
success of how the volunteers at Shanklin Theatre work has shaken quite a
few organisations and they are now copying us or learning by what we do, I
notice in the latest newsletter of another Isle of Wight Theatre, they are
quoting what Shanklin Theatre are doing and modifying something they do to
suit!! The funny thing is that one of our most successful things was copied
and elaborated on from that same Theatre!! How long before VBG copy as
well????????

Hope you enjoyed your stay on the Island, let us know when you come again,
quite a few urglers make contact.

Were the three ships the three Cunard Queens?

Old 28-05-2014, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 07:45:10 UTC+1, 'Mike' wrote:
(Pruned back as recommended)

[...]

Mary2, Victoria and a Caribbean. My brother-in-law keeps a breakfast cafe in Cowes so will be returning on a regular basis.
Off to tackle 1689
Rog
Old 28-05-2014, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Mary2, Victoria and a Caribbean. My brother-in-law keeps a breakfast cafe in
Cowes so will be returning on a regular basis.
Off to tackle 1689
Rog

The one opposite Benzies?

Old 28-05-2014, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 09:43:21 UTC+1, 'Mike' wrote:
Mary2, Victoria and a Caribbean. My brother-in-law keeps a breakfast cafe in

Cowes so will be returning on a regular basis.

Off to tackle 1689

Rog

The one opposite Benzies?

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk

Goole Earth says correct, never been there just to his home.
There was a space of forty years between visits, first one was in 1974! Been three times since.
Rog
Old 28-05-2014, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"PuttPutt" wrote in message

On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 09:43:21 UTC+1, 'Mike' wrote:
Mary2, Victoria and a Caribbean. My brother-in-law keeps a breakfast cafe
in

Cowes so will be returning on a regular basis.

Off to tackle 1689

Rog

The one opposite Benzies?

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk

Goole Earth says correct, never been there just to his home.
There was a space of forty years between visits, first one was in 1974! Been
three times since.
Rog

I seem to remember him as a bit of a character. I did some work for him
years ago and if I have the right guy, a superb chap.

(Heading that way in a minute as I am doing a Radio Broadcast from Cowes)