Old 27-05-2014, 11:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
PuttPutt PuttPutt is offline

Default Identify please

On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 11:33:53 UTC+1, 'Mike' wrote:
"PuttPutt" wrote in message

On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 07:59:48 UTC+1, Martin wrote:

On Mon, 26 May 2014 17:48:51 -0700 (PDT), PuttPutt wrote:

Been looking for ages on google but drawn a blank (ok, you may not want

these in your garden

http://rog.pynguins.com/article/item/gallery#id18

Which members of your family have you lost?

--

Martin in Zuid Holland

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE_IUPInEuc

Thought I had narrowed it down to one photo.

Need to update the site and stop playing freecell instead.

Freecell is very addictive isn't it? Found any you are unable to do yet?

1689 as difficult, but did it.

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk

I useds to keep a record of the ones I struggled with. I will try that one.
I normally modify the way I tackle them for an extra challenge but will use all options on that one.
Noticed the link above, just come back from Shanklin and the highlight was a visit to the botanical gardens a few miles away.
Also interesting was the ferry being held up while three huge cruise ships left port.
Rog