Old 28-05-2014, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
PuttPutt PuttPutt is offline

Default Identify please

On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 07:45:10 UTC+1, 'Mike' wrote:
(Pruned back as recommended)

Freecell is very addictive isn't it? Found any you are unable to do yet?

1689 as difficult, but did it.

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk

I useds to keep a record of the ones I struggled with. I will try that one.

I normally modify the way I tackle them for an extra challenge but will use

all options on that one.

Noticed the link above, just come back from Shanklin and the highlight was a

visit to the botanical gardens a few miles away.

Also interesting was the ferry being held up while three huge cruise ships

left port.

Rog

Not found one yet not 'dooable'.

Ventnor Botanic Gardens are 'thinking again' I think as to how they work.

They altered the charges and annoyed a lot of people so they are doing a

'pay what you like' one day, not sure but I think that might be today. The

success of how the volunteers at Shanklin Theatre work has shaken quite a

few organisations and they are now copying us or learning by what we do, I

notice in the latest newsletter of another Isle of Wight Theatre, they are

quoting what Shanklin Theatre are doing and modifying something they do to

suit!! The funny thing is that one of our most successful things was copied

and elaborated on from that same Theatre!! How long before VBG copy as

Hope you enjoyed your stay on the Island, let us know when you come again,

quite a few urglers make contact.

Were the three ships the three Cunard Queens?

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk

Mary2, Victoria and a Caribbean. My brother-in-law keeps a breakfast cafe in Cowes so will be returning on a regular basis.
Off to tackle 1689
Rog