Old 28-05-2014, 11:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default binaries - OT

"someone" wrote

I used to post photos of my plants but now I can't see any binaries (i.e.
photos) of plants or anything because my ISP has stopped allowing binaries.

In August they are getting rid of newsgroups altogether.

Can anyone recommend a usenet provider where you can see alt.binaries?
Or a decent newsgroup that I can subscribe to?

Thanks for any help

Probably not what you want to hear but I get here via BT, their news server
still takes binary Ngs.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.