Old 29-05-2014, 01:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Dan.Espen Dan.Espen is offline

Default binaries - OT

"someone" writes:

I used to post photos of my plants but now I can't see any
binaries (i.e. photos) of plants or anything because my ISP
has stopped allowing binaries.

In August they are getting rid of newsgroups altogether.

Can anyone recommend a usenet provider where you can see
alt.binaries?
Or a decent newsgroup that I can subscribe to?

Thanks for any help

eternal-september.org is free and carries this group.
As far as I know, that's the only binary group it does carry.

--
Dan Espen