Old 31-05-2014, 05:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
BarbaraH[_3_] BarbaraH[_3_] is offline

Default binaries - OT

Dan.Espen wrote:
"someone" writes:

I used to post photos of my plants but now I can't see any
binaries (i.e. photos) of plants or anything because my ISP
has stopped allowing binaries.

In August they are getting rid of newsgroups altogether.

Free Terra news, though there is a very small one off set up charge.
I haven't checked it out for years, but it used to carry all binary groups,
though could be a little flaky at times. Me, I use Giganews, it's worth the
monthly fee.