Old 07-06-2014, 02:21 AM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default need zuke sprout pruning advice

Hi All,

My zuke seeds I planted eight days ago are
starting to poke the through. Yes, I am a proud
father!

I planted them three seeds to a hole. To my
surprise, all three are coming through. (When
I planted them two to a hole only one or none

Questions:

1) I presume I am suppose to only leave one
per hole. Am I correct?

2) If I am to prune them out

a) I presume I leave the tallest one. Am I correct?

b) how big do I let them grow before pruning?
Two inches?

c) how do prune? Use scissors and snip them of at
the dirt line?

Many thanks,
-T