Old 08-06-2014, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Garlic!

What a disaster this year, it's the worst garlic we have ever grown, small
and it's all re-sprouting despite the tops only just going over. There will
be enough for us (we hope) but the friends and neighbours can forget it this
year.
Presume it was the terrible wet winter, ground is still saturated, which did
most of the damage as they looked very unwell during the floods (although
they weren't flooded but the water table was so high). The very mild winter
with no cold snap can't have helped.
Ho hum, there is always next season!

-- Regards
Bob Hobden