Old 13-06-2014, 03:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Stinkweed[_3_] Stinkweed[_3_] is offline

Default Img-Panorama-Cacti

Thank you for the kind words.

"joevan" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:32:18 -0500, "Stinkweed"
wrote:

I am just a lady with a camera that loves taking photos.
I would like to be better than I am but don't plan on being a photographer
at my age. Had I known I would have enjoyed it as much as I do when
younger
I would be a professional photographer by now.

It would not be fun if you were a professional.
Your photos are great. We need more like you on this NG.