Old 13-06-2014, 09:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
elfa45 elfa45 is offline

Default Vine ID needed

In article , Fran Farmer says...

On 13/06/2014 7:04 AM, elfa45 wrote:
My neighbor is having a modesto ash trimmed. It's been attacked by a vine for
years. The workmen say the vine is "wisteria ivy" but it doesn't look like
anything I can find on Google Images.

Any guesses? Images at http://postimg.org/gallery/6r9zrvgq/b1a87092/

Is this the right group for this question or is there a "tree" group that this
should be posted.

I'd say it's wisteria but without any pics of the foliage or flowers
it's hard to be truly certain.

That's the weird thing...no flowers or foliage. Google Image shows purplish
flowers. There's just a couple of images that look like the vine I see.

*