Old 16-06-2014, 03:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default wild winds

On 16/06/2014 12:56 AM, songbird wrote:
Fran Farmer wrote:

:-)) I too know that back warning device.

good picking, i was in a different
patch which had larger berries, makes things
go much faster.

even when standing at the sink or counter
working on something i'll often still shift
my weight back and forth to keep moving as
otherwise my lower back can lock up a bit.

You might find these useful:
http://www.nevdgp.org.au/info/murtag...Elowerback.htm
and also
http://www.nevdgp.org.au/info/murtag...racicspine.htm

I've recommended these to a couple of USians I've met online and they've
said they worked well to relieve pain and enable comfortable movements
again. My husband and I both use these exercises when we need to do so
and found them helpful.