Old 17-06-2014, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.gardening
Paul Cummins Paul Cummins is offline

Default I can't believe I go away with it.

On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:07:43 +0100, Judith in England
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 20:46:05 -0300, Paul Cummins wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 20:03:18 +0100, Judith in England
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:40 +0100 (BST), (Paul
Cummins) wrote:

In article ,
(Ian Smith) wrote:

It is not possible to memorise
the specific details of every statutory instrument in existence.

i didn't say it was.

You are a liar and fool Cummins - you clearly said that all users should
memorise such information:

And you (this is so delicious)...

are a ****wit.

I could have sworn that you said I was in your kill-file - is it broken again?

I bet you have contacted Google in order to get "Paul Cummins" removed from
searches. They haven't done it yet: I just searched for "Paul Cummins"
"Basingstoke" - and found all sorts - unless the results are for a different
person of course.

My conviction, now spent, is a matter of public record; and has nothing to do
with the results of your google "search".

As you well know, having participated in several threads over the years when
this has been done to death. Your continued insinuations therefore constitute
defamation.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981