Old 17-06-2014, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.gardening
Let it be Let it be is offline

Default I can't believe I go away with it.

Paul Cummins wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:07:43 +0100, Judith in England
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 20:46:05 -0300, Paul Cummins
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 20:03:18 +0100, Judith in England
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:40 +0100 (BST),
(Paul Cummins) wrote:

In article ,
(Ian Smith) wrote:

It is not possible to memorise
the specific details of every statutory instrument in existence.

i didn't say it was.

You are a liar and fool Cummins - you clearly said that all users
should memorise such information:

And you (this is so delicious)...

are a ****wit.

I could have sworn that you said I was in your kill-file - is it
broken again?

I bet you have contacted Google in order to get "Paul Cummins"
removed from searches. They haven't done it yet: I just searched
for "Paul Cummins" "Basingstoke" - and found all sorts - unless the
results are for a different person of course.

My conviction, now spent, is a matter of public record; and has
nothing to do with the results of your google "search".

As you well know, having participated in several threads over the
years when this has been done to death. Your continued insinuations
therefore constitute defamation.

Only if the statement was untrue Paul would it "constitute defamation". If
you were really interested in pursing the matter, you could perhaps try
Protection from Harassment Act 1997. You could also take the easier course
of reporting the post as abuse to her NNTP provider.

BTW, if you do pursue this, make sure that you check the headers of
'Judith's' post to ensure that it is her and *NOT* the doppelganger causing
mischief again - otherwise she may well sue you!

Here are the correct headers for her I believe.

From: Judith
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Subject: Boris Bikes - Cycle Helmets
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 07:40:38 +0100