Old 18-06-2014, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Llaragrub Llaragrub is offline

Default I can't believe I go away with it.

sacha wrote:
This squabble has nothing to do with urg. Seems to me a lot of people
are ending up in a lot of kill files.

How about many of your topics that have nothing to do with 'urg' then
sacha - a slight whiff of hypocrisy about your statement eh?

As for 'kill-files' yours must be overflowing with the number of posters you
have dumped there - including me I believe - and that's why I have
temporarily borrowed the name of a fictional village from a well know Welsh
poet that reflects my view of you.

If you haven't twigged it, the clue is to read it backwards. ;-)

Let It Be