Old 23-06-2014, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Let it be Let it be is offline

Default I can't believe I go away with it.

Judith in England wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jun 2014 23:06:30 +0100, "Llaragrub"
wrote:

sacha wrote:
This squabble has nothing to do with urg. Seems to me a lot of
people are ending up in a lot of kill files.

How about many of your topics that have nothing to do with 'urg' then
sacha - a slight whiff of hypocrisy about your statement eh?

As for 'kill-files' yours must be overflowing with the number of
posters you have dumped there - including me I believe

I always love it when someone proudly says "Plonk - you are now in my
kill-file" - they continue to read the posts by the poster concerned -
eventually forget - and lo and behold reply to a post of theirs.

And you change posting names far more than your knickers Judith - is that to
avoid you being killfiled because of *your* foul-mouthed diatribes?