Old 24-06-2014, 04:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Stinkweed[_3_] Stinkweed[_3_] is offline

Default Img-1199-Alas, not a flower either

Saw this little guy same day as turtle, he stopped and posed for me before
jumping into the weeds. The day before I heard something following beside
me in the grass and it must have been this little guy. Unfortunately when
out for my morning walk yesterday, it or another was flattened on the road.
It was sad to see.

Attached Thumbnails
Img-1199-Alas, not a flower either-dscn1199.jpg