Old 25-06-2014, 03:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Stinkweed[_3_] Stinkweed[_3_] is offline

Default Img-1199-Alas, not a flower either

I just love them, we had 2 on the steps in front of the patio door and they
were so cute. Yesterday there was one on the top and running by the window
when my dog saw it. She chased after it and the chipmunk stopped and looked
at her, it got to the edge and on the way back across, it stopped and looked
at my dog again then took off.

"joevan" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 10:26:23 -0500, "Stinkweed"
wrote:

Saw this little guy same day as turtle, he stopped and posed for me before
jumping into the weeds. The day before I heard something following beside
me in the grass and it must have been this little guy. Unfortunately when
out for my morning walk yesterday, it or another was flattened on the
road.
It was sad to see.

I see lots of chipmunks in the woods where I go camping. They are the
cutest.