Old 30-06-2014, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I think they got it wrong

On Mon, 30 Jun 2014 08:27:19 -0400, Gary Woods wrote:

Anybody else remember a short story "irtnog," I think.

I love E.B. White. Recently reread "The Second Tree from the Corner." A
marvelous writer, his childrens books (Charlotte's Web, Stuart Little)
make wonderful reading even for adults. Unfortunate that most now know
these tales from the movie versions, not at all my cup of tea. Luckily
they haven't gotten to the classic "Trumpet of the Swan", though it's
only a matter of time I suppose.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy