Old 09-07-2014, 12:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default The Harvest Begins

phorbin wrote:
In article ,
says...

I've been wondering , just when is the "right" time to plant
garlic ? I bought a large package of the stuff we like from WM ,
with the intent to plant some this summer , I just ain't sure when
to plant .

Late October through mid November.

For harvest right about now.

Thank you . It looks like we'll eat this bag and I'll get another come
planting time . Garlic is one of choose deity's greatest gifts to mankind
..
I just used a few cloves to make some garlic oil to sear the pork steaks
and squash parmesan in before going in the oven to finish .
--
Snag