Old 11-07-2014, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Peter Uncle Peter is offline

Default Hedge growth - what time of year?

On Fri, 11 Jul 2014 10:37:50 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jul 2014 08:54:02 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

On 10/07/2014 23:06, Uncle Peter wrote:
Here are two pictures of it (the bit I've not cut yet obviously):
http://petersphotos.com/temp/Hedge.jpg
http://petersphotos.com/temp/Hedge%20close.jpg

Sorry but the pics wont open and are getting listed as a malicious web site.

Opened OK with me, no mention of malware etc. I'm using Kaspersky AV
and Dangerous Website Blocker, Bitdefender Traffic Light, and WOT (Web
Of Trust).

It's Anti-malwarebytes or whatever you call it. It thinks everything is harmful. As I said, a jpeg simply cannot be harmful. It's completely impossible.

--
The chance of a piece of bread falling down on its buttered side is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.