Old 11-07-2014, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Peter Uncle Peter is offline

Default Hedge growth - what time of year?

On Fri, 11 Jul 2014 23:10:47 +0100, Phil Cook wrote:

On 11/07/2014 20:13, Uncle Peter wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jul 2014 10:37:50 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jul 2014 08:54:02 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

On 10/07/2014 23:06, Uncle Peter wrote:

Sorry but the pics wont open and are getting listed as a malicious web site.

Opened OK with me, no mention of malware etc. I'm using Kaspersky AV
and Dangerous Website Blocker, Bitdefender Traffic Light, and WOT (Web
Of Trust).

It's Anti-malwarebytes or whatever you call it. It thinks everything is harmful. As I said, a jpeg simply cannot be harmful. It's completely impossible.

Perhaps you need to look at this.

https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/ms04-028

"This update resolves a newly-discovered, privately reported
vulnerability. A buffer overrun vulnerability exists in the processing
of JPEG image formats that could allow remote code execution on an
affected system."

Of course sites may be listed as malicious because of content other
than that which you think is on there. Your site may be sharing a
server with other sites which are malicious.

Anyone browsing the web with Internet Explorer is an idiot and will already have 50 billion viruses. A jpeg is an image and if it's treated any other way the programmer should be fired and imprisoned.

--
What advice don't you want to hear from a doctor before an operation?
"Whatever you do, don't go into the light."